Fly with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Deposit Button



Flight School Association of North America
Regal Insurance
AOPA Click for the BBB Business Review of this Flight School in Lakeland FL Lakeland Linder Airport Sun 'n Fun


Tailwheels Etc. Inc. has been granted VA approval to use the GI Bill if you have benefits available to you from military experience.

Receiving VA Benefits

You must have a Private Pilot License (Airplane) in order to start receiving benefits from the VA. The VA does not cover the Private Pilot course, because it is considered recreational in nature and does not qualify you for gainful employment.

If you have benefit entitlement, the VA will reimburse you for up to 60% of each approved course.

Courses covered under the GI Bill

  • Instrument Rating Airplane
  • Commercial Single Engine Airplane
  • Commercial Multi Engine

Post 9/11 GI Bill

If you have a Post 9/11 GI Bill available to you, it covers up to $10,000 per year.

Like our Facebook Page